Operative program Campania 2014-2020
Priority Axis 1 ‘Research and Innovation’
Specific Objective 1.1 - Increased business innovation activity
Public notice ‘Campania Start up 2020’
The Campania Region, thanks also to the co-financing of the European Union and the Italian State, has invested in the creation and consolidation of innovative startups through the Public Notice 'Campania Start Up 2020', implementing Action '1.1.3 Support for the economic valorisation of innovation through experimentation and the adoption of innovative solutions in the processes, in the products and organizational formulas, as well as through the financing of the industrialization of the research results of the POR CAMPANIA FESR 2014 - 2020.
The Chuzeat project of Foodea Lab is among the beneficiaries. Chuzeat is an innovative platform for restaurants that speeds up and considerably improves the experience of customers alone or in company, in choosing, ordering and paying for what they consume, using their smartphone. Chuzeat allows customers to respect their dietary needs both related to pathologies or allergies, and to lifestyle choices (religious beliefs, diets, etc.). With Chuzeat, thanks to the saving of time for ordering and payment, restaurants can serve a greater number of customers, obtain confidential and reliable feedback that helps them in the choice of menus and in the preparation and offer of dishes and avoid voluntary errors and unintentional in ordering. The platform is innovative for the use it makes of digital tools and AI systems, machine learning and big data.
The project aimed to enhance:
- The developed algorithms that allow to satisfy both the needs of restaurateurs and those of their customers
- QuID© a digital table marker that continuously generates QR codes and allows the customer to access the platform, makes activation of the tables and protects against the risk of fraud. The generated QR codes cannot be copied, photographed or used outside the venue.
The activities implemented allowed the achievement of the following objectives:
- Greater ability of Chuzeat to integrate with the main software present in the catering market;
- translate the application into additional languages and optimize existing translations (Product internationalization); Chuzeat now speaks all European languages, Chinese and Russian.
- the waiter functionality, integrated into the App, for the customer who wants to order in the traditional way;
- the functionality that allows you to remotely book meals for delivery and take-away;
- internationalization of the website www.chuzeat.com by optimizing and implementing the versions in English, French, German and Spanish;
Project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.